SERVICES - Athula Dassana International Buddhist Temple
To achieve the objectives, the temple has set out daily, weekly, monthly and yearly programmes for adults as well as for children.
Buddha pooja and chanting and pirith at 7.00pm.
- Sermon on Sunday after Pooja, Bodhi pooja for Special occasions can be arranged.
- Sinhala Language classes – to be arranged with the temple
- Dhamma classes for children – to be arranged with the temple
- Meditation Sessions: To be arranged with the temple
- Buddhist talk at 6pm on every first Saturday of the month.
- Observing the eight precepts (sil) at 8am on Sunday after the full moon poya day.